maps

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

caryfaryna
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
maps

Post by caryfaryna » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:12 am

6 more sleeps to pv and can hardly contain my self, wondering about getting hold of some good maps ( not the free one from the time share dudes) any body know where to buy them . staying in zona rom. English preferibly

whitey
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:maps

Post by whitey » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:19 am

Go to this website for JR's maps. Better than anything you would buy in PV.

teduardo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by teduardo » Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:25 pm

JR's maps are great, we have used them for years also. But if you are really going to explore PV, there is the Guía Movil map sold around town which is very detailed, and shows many colonias not included on JR's.

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by matt » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:03 am

There is a Guia Roji map of Puerto Vallarta. You can buy it on Amazon.com. Here is a link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... s&n=507846
If the link doesn't work right, just go to Amazon.com and search using the words: Guia Roji Vallarta.

A word of caution, though: You are going to feel a little cheated after buying this nice, full-sized map and then unfolding it to find out it is mostly blank paper. I guess that PV will have to grow a lot more before it can completely fill a map!

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by matt » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:08 am

Oops!, I just noticed that the map is not currently in stock at Amazon.com. I even forgot that I wrote a review about it almost a year ago on the Amazon site.