PV T-Shirt quality!!!

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

tlippy
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Location:Central Oregon - where there's snow on the ground 6 months of the year
PV T-Shirt quality!!!

Post by tlippy » Sat Feb 16, 2002 7:51 pm

My PV wardrobe of last week consisted of a dozen T-Shirts - all dark colors. After day two, I figured out why all the locals had on white-it's HOT! I wanted to switch to white so I bought some of the 4 X $10 T-Shirts with PV labels on them. They're in every shop and all are the same price. To make a long story short. They are the best T's I have ever owned. I ended up buying 12 to wear and take home. The 4 X $10's are all the same size: XL-42, 50 Poly, 50 Cotton, PLAYA'S CLUB Brand. The neat thing about them is that the weave is not very tight and the air seems to go thru them. Also the neck band doesn't stretch out. I waited to write this review until Carol washed the ones I used in PV. Didn't shrink at all - didn't fall apart - and look as good as when I bought them. In the US, I usually buy an XL and the armpits hang down to my rib cage, the neck hangs down to my belly button and they shrink to about half size. As you can tell - I'm pleased with this purchase!!!