Weather in PV right now

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

raiderj16
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Weather in PV right now

Post by raiderj16 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:31 pm

I will be leaving for PV this coming Sunday and was wondering how the weather was. I looked on Weather.com and all it shows is scattered thunderstorms every day. How often is it really raining and for how long? Thanks for the info.

darla
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by darla » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 pm

My family and I recently returned and the outlook looked the same for us. When we arrived, it was sunny every day (and VERY hot/humid) and would normally rain each evening. Really nice.

raiderj16
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by raiderj16 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Thank you for the reply. I am hoping the humidity will come down a little bit.

mikeypv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mikeypv » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:08 pm

When I was down the first 2 weeks in August the forecast was the same. Weather was gorgeous if you like hot, hot, hot and humid. which meant a lot more pool time and planning more evening excursions.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:21 am

I am hoping the humidity will come down a little bit.

Keep hoping....Sept is the rainiest month in PV so the humidity is really up there. It will finally break around mid-Oct when the rainy season is over.

When it rains in Sept everyone breaths a sigh of relief because it cools down for a little while. Drink lots of water, use lots of sunscreen, take flip flops that can get wet and wear them to dinner so you can walk in the rain, take it easy in the hottest part of the day and enjoy the amazing lightening shows you will see in the evening all around the bay. It will be hot and very, very humid but you will still have a great time.