Casa Anita & Corona Del mar

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Nikeone
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Casa Anita & Corona Del mar

Post by Nikeone » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:01 pm

We r first timers to PuertoVallarta but have done quite a bit of travelling, to all inclusives and cruises and this time we wanted something different so we booked Casa Anita. It looks fabulous and we are wondering if anyone out there has stayed there before and what u thought.

Thanks
Doug & Wanda

coffeeman
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by coffeeman » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:19 pm

My wife and I have been going to Puerto Vallarta since 1990. We are booked for 3 weeks at Casa Anita in March 2010. This will be my 20 year reunion with this great city.

We have stayed at Casa Anita every year but one. In 19996 we tried a place in the Hotel Zone, we used a friends timeshare. The next year we went back to Casa Anita and have never stayed anywhere else. :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can PM me with your e-mail and we can talk that way if you like.

Bernie

JeanieRich
PV Fan
PV Fan

Source

Post by JeanieRich » Wed May 05, 2010 1:42 pm

May I ask how you booked Casa Anita? We too have been doing the hotel thing and we are wanting to rent an apartment or "Casa" for a longer stay. I have searched some of the online condo rental sites, wondering if they are reputable, they look ok but there's nothing better than a personal recommendation! Thank you.

pvgemini
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvgemini » Wed May 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Casa Anita and Corona Del Mar is the full name of a hotel.

I use vrbo.com all the time and have had great experiences renting homes and condos. You are dealing with the actual owner of the house or condo that you are renting. I particularly like the Selva Romantica condo complex, and you can do a search on vrbo using these terms. There are so many options all over town!!

We will be staying soon at casa guacamole, which is on vrbo, plus it has its own website. Many Americans place their properties on multiple sites to increase exposure. homeaway.com is another one. There are many, but vrbo is my favorite.

Sally

JeanieRich
PV Fan
PV Fan

Appreciate the Info

Post by JeanieRich » Wed May 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Thank you very much, I will check them out for our next stay, very helpful!
Carol
pvgemini wrote:Casa Anita and Corona Del Mar is the full name of a hotel.

I use vrbo.com all the time and have had great experiences renting homes and condos. You are dealing with the actual owner of the house or condo that you are renting. I particularly like the Selva Romantica condo complex, and you can do a search on vrbo using these terms. There are so many options all over town!!

We will be staying soon at casa guacamole, which is on vrbo, plus it has its own website. Many Americans place their properties on multiple sites to increase exposure. homeaway.com is another one. There are many, but vrbo is my favorite.

Sally