Travel Tips

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Moving to PV
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Moving to PV » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 pm

I put up a post but thought I'd ask you also. I'm moving to PV in about 3 months. Is it better to buy adapter (for outlets) now or buy them in PV? Do I need one for every outlet? Is it a soecial adapter I need that is exclusive to Mexico. What current am I actually adapting from?

Moving to PV

JaCKIeFRank
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by JaCKIeFRank » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:18 am

I once had to get stitches while I was in PV and I had to pay for all of it myself. Since then, I make sure I have a travel medical insurance. It's cheaper than paying for stitches. And Thanks Everyone for sharing all the informative anime..

tpaxton
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by tpaxton » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:30 am

A big part of the fun you experience while traveling is being able to do things carefree though you must still make it a point to check and prepare all stuff before disembarking on a journey.

Insurance is one of those stuff that may seem auxiliary but something that you have to make sure of as it will spell worlds or difference when you suddenly need coverage. Prepare all stuff and write them on papers so you will make sure that you have all things checked.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Plugs and electricity

Post by webmaster » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:15 pm

http://www.puertovallarta.net/fast_fact ... lectricity
Moving to PV wrote:I put up a post but thought I'd ask you also. I'm moving to PV in about 3 months. Is it better to buy adapter (for outlets) now or buy them in PV? Do I need one for every outlet? Is it a soecial adapter I need that is exclusive to Mexico. What current am I actually adapting from?

Moving to PV