WEATHER in JUNE???

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Oneroberta
PV Fan
PV Fan
WEATHER in JUNE???

Post by Oneroberta » Mon May 03, 2010 6:52 pm

planning a trip for Last week in June, Heard its rainy season....
Are the days cloudy? What is the general weather?
Looking for Blue Skies with lots of Sunshine...

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon May 03, 2010 8:07 pm

June is really a little early for alot of tropical storms on the Pacific Coast (never say never) so what you should see is hot temperatures with rain in the late afternoon, usually for a short period of time. The rain is warm and very welcome as it cools things down till the next day. Then the cycle repeats almost daily. It will be humid and hot but not as bad as August or Sept. I don't think you will have to worry about rain all day unless you get a early tropical storm that decides to hang around for a couple of days. If they get a good storm you should see an awsome lightning storm all around the bay

Take sandals like flip flops that you can get wet without ruining them and enjoy the tropical rain. Be careful of slippery surfaces and expect to have alot of bad hair days. :wink:

JuneC
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by JuneC » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:58 pm

What would you say is the best time to visit Puerto Vallarta? I would want to swim in the ocean, so the ocean temp is important. But I also wouldn't want it to be too hot and humid. Would early summer or early fall be better as far as climate and weather?
Last edited by JuneC on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:10 am

Rainy season is June through the end of Sept/lst part of Oct. Oct-May is the high season. Oct and May will have the highest temperatures of the "high season" and also the warmest water. Summer the ocean is really warm but it does rain alot. The rain is a welcome relief from the heat and humidity but you still get lots of sunshine and amazing lightening shows at night all around the bay.

iyamscifi2
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by iyamscifi2 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:15 pm

i have been going every june since 2006. one time--it rained overnight, one time it rained every evening, one time it only rained our last day there. other than that it was hot, humid, and sunny---perfevt for ocean swimming. my husband and i have made a career of exploring the beaches od the bay in the general aea of pv.

we go every christmas too---i love both times. christmas eve is a sight to behold--and june --i love because it's a quiet time.

you will love pv

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

May is a good month IMO

Post by pdxbuff » Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 am

"Low season" normally starts and rents drop quite a bit. It is in between A/C weather which is perfect for me. Also, almost always sunny.

Deniwillson
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Deniwillson » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:30 am

We are planning to go Puerto Vallarta in June but I don’t know about their monsoon. I want to know is there a rainy season or a hot temperature in June?

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Deniwillson,
The 2nd post on this thread answers your question. Read through all the posts and you will find the information you are asking about.

sbulmer
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by sbulmer » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Last June With my friend I was stay at Puerto Vallarta for a week.The temperature was Hot & Humid.Actually the rainy season is June to September but we can saw beauty of the beaches and sea.