weather in July

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

jen121781
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
weather in July

Post by jen121781 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:31 pm

I've been checking the weather in Puerto Vallarta online, but I was wondering if anyone knew how the weather typically is in July. I will be there July 19-23 and everytime I check the weather there is a rain chance everyday! Is there any sun??

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:10 pm

There is plenty of sun and humidity and you will be praying for the afternoon/evening rain that cools everything off. Unless there is a tropical storm offshore the rain if they have it will start around happy hour and last for anywhere from a few minutes to all night. The sun comes up in the morning and it is a repeat of the day before. You will get to see some of the most awsome lightening shows around the bay. Just take sandals like flip flops that you don't care about getting wet and go out and enjoy the warm tropical rain, it is great.

keyjus
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by keyjus » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Well, a chance of rain doesn't mean that it will rain every day or all the day. When I was in Puerto Vallarta it was raining now and then, but only for a few minutes or an hour and that was no problem at all, as already mentioned it can really help, the rain makes the day more enjoyable since it cools down the tropic temperature a little bit.