Weather in October?

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Danio
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Weather in October?

Post by Danio » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 pm

We will be in Puerto Vallarta the 1st week of October. This will be our 6th trip to PV, and our 1st time traveling there in October. From what I've read it is pretty hot and humid during October which is a-ok with me seeing as I live in Santa Cruz CA and we were socked in with fog all summer long :cry:. If any of you have been to PV in October and can give me an idea of what to expect it would be much appreciated. I know it is impossible to predict the weather but any news is better than no clue on what to pack. Thanks again... :D

wyoblu
PV Fan
PV Fan

October weather

Post by wyoblu » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 am

We have been going to Vallarta for over twenty years, in October. We usually go mid October so I am not a good judge of early October; but mid October is wonderful. The rain is coming to an end and the humidity starts to drop, but the temperatures are still great. I love the heat and humidity so it is never a real issue. If the rain is an issue for you, don't worry too much, it is warm and nice. Hope you enjoy, we can hardly wait to get there.