internet hookup help

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

junebug11
PV Fan
PV Fan
internet hookup help

Post by junebug11 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:20 pm

i am at plaza carocol, as told to go to, wait 5 minutes for a usb stick at telcel where they supposedly speak english and i am on my way. Not true...I have been sent from telel, to telmex to usa to radio shack and I am too tired and frustrated to go on. I am buying groceries and going back to conchas chinas. I am scouting for where to get internet for when my husband comes down tomorrow. He cannot do the leg work after three back ops and I am striking out. Can someone tell me where to go, again, to walk up and get internet connection? A usb stick? We are here for 2 months and do not want to sign a year contract....thanks..

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Try emailing...robertugg(at)hotmail.com

He owns cellular speed on the southside, speaks english. He is in the process of moving his store so email is probably the best way to ask him your questions and get a response and location to go to.

junebug11
PV Fan
PV Fan

Hooked up

Post by junebug11 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Thank you for responding. We are hooked up. I must have missed the tip to take one's passport as it was back to the condo for it. Also, did I miss which telcel? I ended up at the main one across from the Sheraton. All is good and I've a cold beer in me. thanks again. chillin' out