Ground travel fares, for vacation tips?

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Moore Martinez
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Ground travel fares, for vacation tips?

Post by Moore Martinez » Fri May 20, 2011 9:48 am

Hello,

I am considering doing ground travel India to the USA. Air travel is too expensive. So I am considering going by train. I want to know about How do I go about searching for travel fare? Can anyone help me in this regard.

Thanks

hasini
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re: Ground travel fares, for vacation tips?

Post by hasini » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:31 pm

blue sun properties
Moore Martinez wrote:Hello,

I am considering doing ground travel India to the USA. Air travel is too expensive. So I am considering going by train. I want to know about How do I go about searching for travel fare? Can anyone help me in this regard.

Thanks
I agree with you; air travel is expensive, but there are some options for cheap flights as well. And air travel involves so many hassles, unless you are wiling to deal with chartering planes (which is even more expensive); ground travel is one of the best choices. Air travel can have so many unpleasant experiences like intrusive security, long, commercial airport queues, and unfriendly service. Ground travel and road trips are perfect and that is one of the many reasons frequent flyers opt for that mode of travel.

Maybe you can contact a travel agency to learn more.
Last edited by hasini on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grammalil
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by grammalil » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:05 pm

I wish you WOULD do ground transportation - then we wouldn't have to read these stupid posts anymore

Chevy Man
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Chevy Man » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 pm

That Atlantic tunnel is gonna take a long time. Planes are faster.

MyJuliet

Post by MyJuliet » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:12 am

thank you again for your sharing..