1 wk all-inclusive with rtrn flight extended out by 3-4 wks

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

markmark
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
1 wk all-inclusive with rtrn flight extended out by 3-4 wks

Post by markmark » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:57 am

I just got word back from a lady from The Flight Center saying its gunna cost $2400. I see ads all the time for 1 wk AI for $700+ WestJet alone quotes a return flight only for around $500 ($250 departure + $250 return "Seat Sale") with the return flight a month ahead. I am very flexible with dates. It looks like I am heading down Mid Jan to avoid high season. I want to do the AI for the flight and a week at a fancy hotel on the beach for a few hundred saving a little bit of cash. Then after the week is up at the AI I just start roaming around the coastal towns, staying at hostels, camping or more then likely just finding a cheap motel for $10 to $20/night. I guess what I am looking for is some more websites to check out for the All-Inclusive side with the flights bundled in. I can find hostels, camp grounds and cheap motels very easily. I am doing PV for the AI then kicking it up and down the Pacific Coast from Mazatlan to Puerto Escondido, maybe even flying to Mex. City and onward to Playa Del Carmen - MAYBE!!!!!$?!!!!300?

markmark
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Flying over the States and narrowing down my goals

Post by markmark » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 am

I got a quirky question about flying over the U.S.A. - Do they run passenger lists on every plane that flies over America, then run their histories? I got nothing bad, just a D.U.I. I aint to proud of and never want the Americans to know about it. Anyway, thats why I do the A.A. thing, been the best thing thats ever happened to me. I am applying for the Pardon to clear it outta the books from any prying eyes.

Flying into PV for a 1 week all-inclusive "depressurize week"

Anyone know about about Sunquest or Nolitours? Or should I be more concerned about the hotels then the tour company?

I am definately staying far away from Air Canada!!!!

Going to kick out the return flight by 4 weeks, and start heading North via San Blas/Tepic, Mazatlan, then I want to try to get to Chihuahua for a southern trip down Copper Canyon Railway to Los Mochis. I am gunna stay far away from the interior heard the gang banging horror stories. I will probably stick close to the Pacific Coast and hit diferent cities back down to Manzanillo, Zihuatanejo then risk some of the smaller cities on the Southern part of Mexico City (Taxco, Cuernavaca, Acapulco, Puerto Esconido, Oaxca, then ponder how the heck im gunna kick it on over to Campeche, Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Cozumel and back to PV. Back shouldnt be a problem with flying via Mex. City to PV then back to Oh CANADA. I tend to squeeze it all in to tight, so might just bounce the whole Gulf Coast idea for next time around.