Is october a bad time to visit puerto vallarta?

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Jessica
Is october a bad time to visit puerto vallarta?

Post by Jessica » Fri Feb 09, 2001 3:49 am

I am getting married this october and am wondering if going to puero vallarta for a honeymoon at that time would be a bad idea. Is it rainy at that time? Or is the weather fairly nice?
Please, any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,
Jessica

daltongramie
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re:Is october a bad time to visit puerto vallarta?

Post by daltongramie » Sun Feb 18, 2001 2:00 pm

We love PV any time and have been in October. The grounds are lush and green after the summer rains and days start to be dry and refreshing. You cant go wrong in October.

patty

Post by patty » Wed Apr 11, 2001 8:51 am

we went to pv the first week in oct of 2000. it was hot and slightly humid. it also rained almost every day but only for about an hour or less in the late afternoon. the rain cools everything off.pv though is great and anytime of the year has it's own beauty. if it's rainy the place is very lush and green. don't put off going no matter what the occassion is you'll like it.

colleeng

Post by colleeng » Sat Apr 14, 2001 7:00 pm

My husband and I got married October 2, 1999 and went to PV for our honeymoon. It was so awesome that we went back in May 2000 and again October 2000 for our anniversary. You won't find nicer people or better service and such an inexpensive vacation anywhere. Weather was beautiful. I tonly rained at night and actually helped to cool things down.

Amy

Post by Amy » Tue Apr 24, 2001 10:19 pm

October is one of the best times of the year to visit. I usually go every Halloween to celebrate my birthday. It's a great time of year. It's not to hot and by no means cold!