Agony Aunt Bill where are you??

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

krisblack
PV Fan
PV Fan
Agony Aunt Bill where are you??

Post by krisblack » Sat Oct 26, 2002 12:07 pm

Hoping you will be able to log on soon enough, hoping that you made it through with no major damage, good thing you brought in the patio furniture, huh???

I am seeing quite a few posts on the todo page, sounds as though Cuertes y Cuentes may not be there when we get there in Nov....and I am crushed to learn of the loss of the statues. I will treasure the pictures we have of them from past visits.

I have no doubt the folks down there will work harder than ever to clean up, but this really has to be tough on them. Will plan to bring some things for the kids at the school (down by Basillo Badillo), but do you have an address where we can send other supplies that might be needed immediately??

bburpi

Re:Agony Aunt Bill where are you??

Post by bburpi » Sat Oct 26, 2002 5:15 pm

He probably has PVNet as an ISP. It got flooded and floating servers don't work too well.

Agony Aunt Bil

Post by Agony Aunt Bil » Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:51 pm

Yes, that's true. But gives me an excuse to use Jamies net house that has wonderful coffee. The clean up is going very well folks, after a while you'll never notice that we were hit.

Agony aunt Bill

Post by Agony aunt Bill » Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:05 am

I took photographs about 8 hours after the storm hit. If you would like to see them, e-mail me at mahoot@pvnet.com.mx ( PV net is back up and running!)

Benjy

Post by Benjy » Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:50 am

Did you take any pictures at or around Los Tules? We're supposed to be headed there Dec.22 and want to see what it looks like now. We've got a first floor timeshare.

Agony aunt Bill

Post by Agony aunt Bill » Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:35 am

Irene. Your e-mail box is temporarily over the limit. The photos were returned.

krisblack
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by krisblack » Mon Nov 11, 2002 11:57 am

I guess we like to live life on the edge. For us midwesterners I guess this is pretty wacky!! Double boarding!! Yikes!

Actually, I am quite the information geek, and like to see what everyone has to say, and to throw my 2 pesos in wherever I can. You are very quick to notice grasshopper.....