beach at blue bay gettaway

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

pips/england
beach at blue bay gettaway

Post by pips/england » Sun Jul 29, 2001 4:52 pm

could anybody tell me what the beach is like at bluebay gettaway, any help much appreciated

Alain

Re:beach at blue bay gettaway

Post by Alain » Sun Jul 29, 2001 6:47 pm

Hi Pips/England,
The beach at Bluebay getaway is nice , u can walk 1-2 hours on that beach.. it's a long beach

sallyspeed
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by sallyspeed » Thu Aug 02, 2001 2:03 pm

The beach is great, the half finished hotel next door not so great!!! There is a river between the 2 hotels if you look in there about 10am or 6.30pm you might be lucky enough to see the aligator!!! I got back a week ago. Booked to stay at the club and paid $200 to go to the Getaway you will have a fab time. Careful it's vvvv hot at the moment we had great weather and some amzing storms which cut our power off in the hotel for about 1 hour. Feel free to mail me with any questions you may have on sallyspeedoo@hotmail.com

Alain

Post by Alain » Thu Aug 02, 2001 3:03 pm

Hi Riddler,
just for your info, if you are talking about the big building next to Bluebay, 'half-finished' you will never see it finished... that building was damaged by an earthquake few years ago...that's why it is looking so bad...

bzy1

Post by bzy1 » Fri Aug 03, 2001 4:35 am

Is this the "hotel"? Next to the Punta Arena?
The company selling it claims nothing of an earthquake, but a family
"situation".....it's yours for a mere $22,000,000 (yes, that many zeros) with another 20,000,000 to finish. Let me get my piggy bank:) [html]http://www.clliquidators.com/oceantowers.htm[/html]

Alain

Post by Alain » Fri Aug 03, 2001 7:36 pm

Yep that's the one,
i'm pretty sure the problem is the earthquake of 98

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ghost Condo at BBG

Post by webmaster » Fri Aug 03, 2001 8:05 pm

Hi there,

Nope, no earthquake was involved, that's a urban legend that I have heard before :-). Furthermore it is not a hotel, rather a condo development.

I am direct contact with one of the main contractors in its building. The reality is: the main investor died and his family has been involved in a lengthy dispute over the legal and economical issues surrounding the building.

They seem to have sorted them out more or less if they are planning to sell it... Anyway, if this is the case, my friend won't be happy, he supposedly received two apartments there in exchange for his work and material...

Anyway, hope that clears that issue up ;-)

Kind regards

Mogens
PV Site Admin.
Last edited by webmaster on Thu May 22, 2008 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alain

Post by Alain » Mon Aug 06, 2001 1:32 pm

Thank's Mogen for those precisions, really appreciate.
I'm hoping they will find a solution soon, it is so bad to have that kind of building on a so beautiful beach/city.
p.s. A special thank's for your website very helpful

pips

Post by pips » Fri Aug 17, 2001 3:38 pm

thanks for all the replies on the bbg beach is the building next door that bad!

Alain

Post by Alain » Fri Aug 17, 2001 4:22 pm

Yep it is...