beers

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

mikeneubauer
PV Fan
PV Fan
beers

Post by mikeneubauer » Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:03 am

Hi
We are going to pv in Feb. and we were wondering what the cost of a box of beer is at the Corona outlet as my wife enjoys a cold beer on a hot day. lol

Thanks for the help

fbob

Re:beers

Post by fbob » Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:45 am

You are goin to PVR in Feb .....who cares about the cost of beer!!!

I know from others and Im sure I"ll be corrected if Im wrong ...but you won"t save a whole lot goin to the outlet.....beer is cheap anyways.....

rosita
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by rosita » Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:25 am

sparky (Oct 20, 2003 11:03 p.m.):
Hi
We are going to pv in Feb. and we were wondering what the cost of a box of beer is at the Corona outlet as my wife enjoys a cold beer on a hot day. lol

Thanks for the help
Well, the corona outlet/factory is just that...an outlet. No tables or chairs for you to sit and enjoy a cold suds, (that I ever saw). Alot of trucks and a big metal gate protect the entrance along the highway..not much ambience there. However, beer is so cheap all
over P.V. your just as well off to grab a seat by any of the quaint little resteraunts
along the malicon, or especially in "old PV" ..and people watch, while sitting under an umbrella...enjoying a "cold one".

mnlakes56
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mnlakes56 » Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:06 am

Here there is another that has the notion that everything is better in old town

southern redneck

Post by southern redneck » Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:32 pm

If you have bottles to return the cost at the grocery stores is around $10.00 US for a case of 20 beers I prefer pacifica or sol. If you don't have bottles to return about $16 to $18.

Plenty of bars on the beach southside have $1.00 to $1.50 beer or bucket of 5 beers for 45 pesos. Bucket 3 beers 40 to 45 pesos. I recommend Burro Bar, C Y C, or Fridienco's.
I also recommend downtown on Basillo Badillo club 180 beer 15 pesos and they have a pool
and a live band Wednesday Evenings and Sunday afternoons. You can't beat cold beer, live band and a pool ( only PV).
Have Fun.

JRinPV

Post by JRinPV » Wed Oct 22, 2003 5:25 pm

Also Sr. Sweeny's - 10 pesos beers at happy hour, 4-7pm.
2nd floor next to Andeles. Great food as well.
El Barril, upstairs, crn Guerrero and Juares, 10 pesos beers all the time.

mikeneubauer
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by mikeneubauer » Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:14 pm

Thanks for the input I have wrote down all the suggestions and will check them out when we get there.Should be fun!

Again thanks

mikeneubauer
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by mikeneubauer » Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:14 pm

Thanks for the input I have wrote down all the suggestions and will check them out when we get there.Should be fun!

Again thanks

clinta74

Post by clinta74 » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:11 pm

Here is something else. The Super Super by the Cuale has some cans of stuff in the cooler at the back with the beer. Green cans are like a lime margarita(available everywhere) and red cans (only place I saw them). These I can only compare to a bubbly Bloody Mary. I got totally hooked on them. And don't forget the Spanish peanuts......