Honeymoon in PV

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Casman
Honeymoon in PV

Post by Casman » Wed Mar 07, 2001 9:39 pm

I am getting married on June 9th and will be honeymooning in PV. If anyone has especially romantic or fun ideas (or "not to miss" things), please let me know. Thanks for helping us have the "perfect" honeymoon!

stacey
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re:Honeymoon in PV

Post by stacey » Thu Mar 08, 2001 1:43 am

If you are looking for a romantic excursion I HIGHLY recommend the Rhythms of the Night trip. The boat leaves before sunset to take you to Caletas Cove. You watch the UNBELIEVABLE sunset from the boat...all drinks are included by the way. You get to Caletas about an hour after you leave the port. By that time it's dark. Caletas is absolutely, bar none, the most incredible thing you will ever see. VERY romantic. I swear it looks like it should be right out of a movie. I don't want to describe it too much because it will ruin it for you, but basically the place is lit only by torches and candlelight...that's all i can say. Then you have a buffet dinner (although there may be lots of people, you would never know it...there is one buffet per, i'd say, 4 tables or so and everything-table wise and other people wise- is really spread out, so you feel like you are in your own private paradise...no kidding) again, all drinks are included. After dinner there is a show in an outdoor amphitheatre.....absolutely breathtaking. if i were you i wouldn't linger getting to the amphitheatre after dinner..you want to get a good seat. after the show, you have some time to linger around, then it's back on the boat for music and drinking and dancing. WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. I would recommend it to anyone. It is fairly pricey, but it is SO well worth it......out of the 5 times i've been to pvr, that is my best memory.

kittycanada

Post by kittycanada » Tue Mar 20, 2001 2:37 am

We did the Caletas By Day boat trip, same island as the "by night" trip. Very very beautiful. Whether you go there by day or night make sure you don't miss seeing this island! It reminded me of "Blue Lagoon". Loved it!

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Tue Mar 20, 2001 5:15 pm

Sunset dinner and drinks at La Palapa on Los Muertos Beach. Toasting your marriage as the sun goes down over one of the most beautiful stretches of land I have ever seen. And the food is fabulous too!