anobody gone letely?? to PV?

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

RacerMom
anobody gone letely?? to PV?

Post by RacerMom » Fri Sep 24, 2004 5:35 pm

We now leave in 2 weeks! we are all getting rather excited. FInally getting suitcases out and arranging everything. But was wondering if there was anyone who is just recenlty back from PV...it has been monthes since anyone posted on the trip reports?
Thanks...so cutious about your stay and what you did?

randyintucson
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:anobody gone letely?? to PV?

Post by randyintucson » Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:08 am

I was down there two weeks ago and posted immediately on my return!

canadian in pv

Post by canadian in pv » Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:01 am

sometimes you have to read other posts besides the specific ones you can learn something there too,...like the 50 something singles has someone telling about walking at night and coming across a sea turtle on land laying eggs,...something that happens frequently over the next 3-4 months I'm told.......

leighg
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by leighg » Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:55 am

I just posted a trip report last month!! :) Make sure you're on page one or something?? There are several pages to the boards aren't there? But reguardless, have a GREAT trip! I'm very jealous. I was just at a craft show yesterday and someone there was selling Mexican products, they go to Mexico several times a year to buy things to sell here. They had some of the glassware sets I was wishing I'd gotten while I was there, at probably twice the price they were down there!! I bet they're making a killing.

Leigh