Weather in February and March

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Jackie
Weather in February and March

Post by Jackie » Sun Oct 07, 2001 2:09 am

We are planning a trip to P.V. in one of these months and I am wondering about the weather since I have not been there in the winter. Is it warm enough for swimming, and is there plenty of sunshine?

bsimpson
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re:Weather in February and March

Post by bsimpson » Sun Oct 07, 2001 2:54 am

Was there last week of March of this year...FABULOUS weather! In the mid-to-high 80's every day. Sometimes a touch cloudy until about 9:00 AM (you'd swear the weather was not going to be nice that day). By 9:00 the sun would burn off the cloud and remain until sunset (about 7:00 PM) - most beautiful sunsets in the world! Never had any discomfort concerning humidity in PV (we expected to notice the humidity as we come from a quite dry climate). Didn't have a spot of rain. In the evening the temp. dropped down to "room temperature" - never put on a sweater or jacket. Almost got to be a joke...."Ho hum....another fantastic day...same old, same old")

bsimpson
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re:Weather in February and March

Post by bsimpson » Sun Oct 07, 2001 2:59 am

Sorry....overlooked the 2nd part of your question. Swam and boogie boarded in the ocean every day. Actually I found the pools at the resort we stayed at not enough relief in the afternoon when you got really hot (they weren't cool enough for me) - ocean was much nicer temperature-wise for cooling off.