anyone use the chat on this site?

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

needaholiday
anyone use the chat on this site?

Post by needaholiday » Sun Oct 21, 2001 4:23 am

I would be interested in chatting someday about pv!!! anyone else interested, maybe we set up a time. I'll check back to see if a date/time will work out with anyone!! Thanks in advance!

Jennybean

Re:anyone use the chat on this site?

Post by Jennybean » Sun Oct 21, 2001 5:53 am

I've been in the chat room here once or twice and there is never anyone around.

Try this site too:

http://www.todopv.com

If you post to the BB that you want to set up a chat, you will usually get some takers (like me!) on their chat room. It doesn't get used often, but when you set up a time w/ the posters on the board, it fills up pretty quick...

Just don't look for a big chat on that board in the next 2-3 weeks.....all of the BB regs are in PV except me )-: and I didn't go because I bought a computer.....silly me.

needaholiday

Post by needaholiday » Sun Oct 21, 2001 5:17 pm

Thanks Jennybean. I will definitely try that site. I have seen your name around PV websites. You must love PV very much. I do know 2 yrs ago, the first time we travelled out of Canada, we chose PV as our destination.That changed our lives.The whole experience was wonderful. Last yr. we decided to try Cancun (actually a resort 20 min. south of Cancun). Although it was beautiful, PV has more of an authentic Mexican feeling to it. My hubby insisted we go back to PV and I had to agree. After reading the PV postings on several sites, I think many people feel that way, too. Thanks again for your help!!

Jennybean

Love PV? Yup, I'm guilty

Post by Jennybean » Sun Oct 21, 2001 5:38 pm

Agree completely.....I started off on one or two sites, and now I post mainly to the "todopv.com" site, and this one. I venture out to others once in a while, but these two are the most active. I have a long term goal to live there, so we'll see what happens....

I'm from Canada as well, and my first "real" vacation in about 8 years was to PV.....good call. It's like heroin in my system now, and I need a "fix" once a year at least. (-: I just can't imagine going through a whole Canadian winter without that 2 or 3 week reprieve of winging south to PV.....although this year my trip will be held back until probably late spring due to work.

pt

Post by pt » Mon Oct 22, 2001 12:16 am

I can never seem to log on the chat when anyone else is there! The line says something like...."6 guests in the past 30 minutes" etc and I have YET to ever get on when someone else is there!!!! Just tell me WHEN!

needaholiday

Post by needaholiday » Mon Oct 22, 2001 1:30 am

How is 8:00 pm on tuesday, Oct.23? will that work for anyone??

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Mon Oct 22, 2001 5:41 am

Normally a Tuesday would be a good time for me, except this one....I have a meeting starting at about 6:00 Mountain, and doubtful I will be done before 9:00.

I will try and come by to see if you guys are around when I get home.