How late is too late to go to PV?

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Fooey
How late is too late to go to PV?

Post by Fooey » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:21 am

Seems we have a change in plans and I would like to know how late is too late to go? Is there a too late?

Thanks
Fooey

bzy1inpv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:How late is too late to go to PV?

Post by bzy1inpv » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:52 am

It is NEVER to late to go to Vallarta! Seriously, every season has something wonderful to offer. I live here year around and I love the summers. I love the heat, the storms, the rain, the cheaper prices, the lack of traffic and no lines:)

Actually, we have a lot of tourists from the Southern US in the summer, since it is hotter than the blazes there and we have an ocean to cool 'em off....not to mention the jungle, the water falls, the pools and all the fun things to do and of course the beauty of Vallarta and her people.

Best time to come? Any time you can visit.
We'll be waiting for you:)

susana

Post by susana » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:54 pm

Anytime is a great time to go to Puerto Vallarta. Seriously!

You might have your wife read some of the post like from bzy1 especially. I cannot think of a safer town or an easier introduction to Mexican than you'll find in PV.

tim25
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by tim25 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:34 am

I was there in the middle of summer, and it was wonderful. Warm, humid, but it was perfect. Give yourself a day to acclimatize and you will be very happy. Cheap and quiet... not too many tourists... many deals to be had. Great time to go.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:06 am

NEVER TOO LATE OR THE WRONG TIME TO SEE PV.
<:((()))~

sandib
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by sandib » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:29 am

They are right! It is NEVER a bad time to go. I have been there in February and the last two times in July. It takes a day or two to get used to all the sweat but you can always get cool. Jump in the pool or the ocean. The last time we were there, there was a tropical depression. It was so nice because we would wake up before dawn, watch the lightning over the ocean (very cool) then it would rain a little. The rest of the day was very nice till late afternoon, then a WONDERFUL, refreshing rain would move in and cool everything off. We are going back this year, again in July, for our 20th. Already counting the days, cant wait. Have fun whenever you go, just go!