Bull Fights Locally??

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Farmboy
Bull Fights Locally??

Post by Farmboy » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:52 am

Can someone tell me if there are bull fights held regularlly in the Puerto Vallarta area and if so where can I find information? Going January 5th and looking forward to the trip!!!

Jennybean

Re:Bull Fights Locally??

Post by Jennybean » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:35 am

While certainly not an activity for everyone, there is a bullring in PV, on the road towards the airport...can't miss it, the toros are painted on the outside walls.

Unless they've changed the days since I was there in November, I think fight nights are Wednesdays.

Noalani

Post by Noalani » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:50 pm

The season had not started when we were there....I believe it was to start 12/20

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by matt » Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:27 pm

The bullring is called "La Paloma" and it is located near the Marine Terminal area. It is one traffic light North of the Sam's Club/WalMart complex along the main road through Puerto Vallarta. When in season, the fights start at 5:00 PM on Wednesdays. I have never been, but have heard that contrary to the advertizements, the fights aren't "bloodless". For more info, do a Google search using the words: "La Paloma" Vallarta bull

earlyretire
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by earlyretire » Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:30 am

you can get all the information you want right here on Puerto Vallarta.net
follow the link to book also if you wish

http://www.puertovallarta.net/tours/tou ... sortvalue=

Note to Mogens

the info on the website says that it departs at 05:00 HRS and returns at 08:00hHRS
a little early in the morning no?
should read 17:00HRS - 20:00HRS