Rhythms of the night?

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

tbarnette
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Rhythms of the night?

Post by tbarnette » Wed May 27, 2009 2:01 am

Has anybody been here:
http://www.puertovallarta.net/tours/tou ... item&id=40

My fiance and I are going to PV for our honeymoon. I'm thinking about taking her on this excursion. Anybody been? Any other suggestions?

Sr. Fox
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Sr. Fox » Wed May 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Though I have never been personally, we have lots of people come in and tell us how great the tour is. I will go one day for sure. Now I just need the time to get away to do it.

Grover
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Grover » Wed May 27, 2009 2:30 pm

My wife and I have been to this twice and loved it both times. When you go, try to get a table for dinner with a view of the bay. There are a lot of tables for two and can be very romantic. The dinner is buffet style and very good. The show is great. I'm sure you will love it. The boat ride there and back is a blast with the crew from Vallarta Adventures (in our opinion the best tour operators) really does keep you entertained. Have a good time and congratulations on your wedding.

tbarnette
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Thanks!

Post by tbarnette » Thu May 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Your reviews have convinced me to book it...

I can't wait!

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Fri May 29, 2009 3:45 am

We have also been and really enjoyed it as well. However, just a little tip or two... take a sweater because the evening breeze on the water can be a little "refreshing" and take a gravol or something similar to keep from getting nauseaus on the boat. Sometimes the waves can be a bit on the rough side if the wind has picked up. A romantic evening should not be spent heaving over the side of the boat!!!

Joyce

tbarnette
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

More great points!

Post by tbarnette » Fri May 29, 2009 4:21 am

Thanks for the ideas, I will definitely follow them. I dont want to spend my evening with nausea.. ;) Cute picture for your icon, too..

What ELSE did you all do while there that I should try to do?

Grover
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Other stuff to do

Post by Grover » Fri May 29, 2009 12:24 pm

We have never found ourselves at a loss for something to do in PV. Face it, even if you have nothing else planned you will be in paradise and can just sit by the pool and soak up the PV sun :lol:
Plan on taking your bride downtown for a day of shopping and just walking through this great village. I recommend getting to the Marina and having a sunset drink in the lighthouse. There are several city tours you could take as well. The list goes on and on. I can't imagine you having a bad time in PV. We have done the swim with dolphins and loved it. Very up close and personal with them. A place we love to go for dinner is PIPI's. I'm sure your hotel concierge will have all sorts of suggestions as well. Anything we have ever done through Vallarta Adventures has been enjoyable and entertaining. I just checked thier website and if you book before May 31 they are offering 30% off any activity.
Have a great trip :D

pvgemini
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvgemini » Fri May 29, 2009 1:52 pm

In the General Travel Tips section, there is a post of the #1 Top Things to Do in Puerto Vallarta. Check it out for lots more advice. You will see it on the first page of General Travel Tips.

Sally

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Also right now there is a discount for locals: 500 pesos each. Makes a great deal even better.

michalj72
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by michalj72 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:50 am

though i haven't done it myself a number of my clients and acquaintences have and found it enjoyable. recommended.

good advice about bringing some extra clothing because during the evening trip back in the winter it can be rather cool.

bgsnmky
PV Fan
PV Fan

For Kids

Post by bgsnmky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:36 pm

we have two teenagers and thought about doing this but it seems more for couples, but it has a price for kids.

What are your thoughts?

Or maybe another nighttime show

oneistwo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by oneistwo » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:55 pm

It's OK for teenagers. The "romantic" thing is overplayed. It's a boat ride, a dinner, and a show. We've done it twice, once with teenagers, once without. They enjoyed it.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rhythms of the night?

Post by webmaster » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:48 pm