Share transportation 7/25 - August 1 Tours and/airport

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

bgsnmky
PV Fan
PV Fan
Share transportation 7/25 - August 1 Tours and/airport

Post by bgsnmky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:40 pm

There are 4 of us. Two adults and two kids that will be arriving on July 25th and going to Villa Del Palmar. We stay till 8/1 and have activites planned with Vallarta Adventures.

I was wondering if anyone will be there the same time that might want to share costs of transportation and I hear a good way to share "picture costs" on tours.

Here is what we are doing and would be willing to maybe look at splitting some costs:

Airport Transportation to Villa Del Palmar and area

vallarta Adventure Tours
Marietas

Outdoor Adventure (this is the one I got an idea of splitting the $125.00 fee for the pictures)

Las Caletas

Jeep Tour

Dolphin Swim Adventure

If you are interested, please respond or send me a PM and we can see if our dates match up.

bgsnmky
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by bgsnmky » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:46 pm

So I am getting feedback that sharing really isn't a good option as the taxi's are small.

More than anything if there will be anyone that is doing the outdoor adventure with vallarta adventures.it would be great to divide the DVD of pics.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:43 am

Yes, the taxi's are small and you will find it pretty full with luggage and 4 people.

I would see if I could hook-up with someone when I got to the tour itself for the photos. I have found that trying to hook up with people on-line is not always successful, either they are late, don't show up or some other reason happens that leaves you hanging. I am sure you will be able to find someone else at the beginning of the tour that may want to share the expense of the photos/DVD with you.