Flying in on the 11th of DEc

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Alexh512
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Flying in on the 11th of DEc

Post by Alexh512 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 am

Will b staying in Buenaventura for 3 day
Anybody have info on local stuff happening... probably be catching the last few days of the Alboradas...
info on Local eateries...
Will then be traveling by bus to GDL
:lol:

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:42 am

You will be there for the last two nights (11th and 12th) of the Festival de Guadalupe. Make sure you head downtown to catch all the festivities, and great food. It is my favorite time of the year in PV. When you exit the Buenaventura if you go to the right and right again on the first street walk towards the beach. El Barracuda has great food. Tino's on the Malecon has good food. If you walk along the malecon across the river to the south side there are many fantastic places to eat.

Alexh512
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Alexh512 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:29 pm

thanks Kat.
I actually was planning on hitting barracuda right after i settled into the Hotel.
Im looking forward to the festivities for the next two nights.
The only thing I'm not too excited about is my 5 1/2hr ride from PVR to GDL, and then to La Barca... but gotta see the family.
Thanks again.

Alex :D

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:02 am

Alex,
Have a great trip and enjoy the festivities, I wish I was going back again but since I just got home, :(

I wouldn't look forward to the bus ride either but I hear it is not bad if you take the red-eye to GDL and sleep most of the way.