Need help with tours

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

krenno
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Need help with tours

Post by krenno » Fri Aug 24, 2001 12:17 am

Your opinions on the following tours:

1. Sierra Madre Expedition, Mercedes Benz all-terrain tour
2. Raptor Tours dunebuggy tour
3. Pathfinder, Chico's Dive Shop dunebuggy tour

4. Cielito Lindo cruise to Las Animas
5. Marigalante cruise to Marieta Islands
6. Sarape, Princesa Cruises cruise to Yelapa beach

Where's the best snorkeling?
What's your favorite "booze cruise?"

Jennybean

Re:Need help with tours

Post by Jennybean » Fri Aug 24, 2001 4:43 pm

I can't help you with the dune buggy tours because I haven't done one (yet!), but my favorite cruise out of the ones you mentioned (my actual favorite doesn't run anymore) is definitely the Marigalante. It also goes to the best snorkeling area, the Marietas Islands. Fun cruise, good food (and plenty of it), glass is never empty, and they have some great activities too: snorkeling, glass bottom boat, banana boat rides, beach volleyball, swimming, boogie boards....and the party on the way out/back is great. Everything but the snorkeling and the glass bottom boat is done at a private little beach north of PV. Very pretty.

pt

Re:Need help with tours

Post by pt » Wed Sep 26, 2001 7:49 pm

Hi there...you are going to be very busy! Here are my own personal opinions....Sierra Madre: Very good tour - another excellent one that goes a bit deeper into the jungle and a nicer beach is the Jungle Safari with Celebrity Travel. Raptor dune buggies - see them around town, do not know much about them. Pathfinders with Chicos - very reputable - get ready to get really, really dirty!!! Cielito Lindo - ABSOLUTELY the best bay excursion in town at this time! Great crew - goes to Los Arcos and Las Animas. Marigalante - Always a favorite - great sunset cruise-party too! Sarape to Yelapa - OK - very old boat but Yelapa is great! May I also suggest Dolphins in the Wild and if you are coming between now and mid November the Turtle Camp offered by several companies is great and a super experience! Have Fun!