Vallarta Zoo

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Vallarta Zoo

Post by webmaster » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:19 am

A short article about the Zoo at Mismaloya:

http://www.puertovallarta.net/what_to_d ... ta-zoo.php

Greetings

Mogens

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:30 pm

Never knew it existed, but I think that traveling out that far from our usual hotel in PV would be quite a long day.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:30 am

It's only as far as Mismaloya, it wouldn't be that long a trip. Many people go to the zoo and have lunch at Tony's in Mismaloya village, or the cross the road and spend some time on the beach.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Depends

Post by webmaster » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Depends, if Ronald is staying at the Four Seasons it'll be quite the trip :-)

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:36 pm

We will be at the Golden Crown Paradise, or whatever the hell they changed their name to now.. Somehow Golden is now the last name in the sentence, Paradise is now in the middle instead of being first as it should be.. :D :D

You still living across the pond Mogens? I don't get on this board much, no daily action unless you count Todd some days, and he don't count... Rick's board is still busy enough to visit daily.

We are just getting our plans together to come to PV this January.. Thirty of my staff are coming with us, we have someone representing government coming to our workplace next week to help fill out all of their passports so they can all go. Should be a good time.. they might even want to go and see the zoo.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yup

Post by webmaster » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Yep, still enjoying life in topdog DK.

Golden Paradise, I have been trying to find the date the original Hotel Playa de Oro was built (the one that was Vista Club Playa de Oro and then Crown Paradise Club and who knows what it's called now :-)) If you ask around over there maybe you can find out when Jack Cawood built that hotel that many thought was a completely insane idea, so far from town in the middle of nowhere.

Action's on the PV Facebook Page, who would have imagined... facebook.com/puerto.vallarta.jalisco.mexico when I left MX 2 years ago it was at 3K Likes, now it grows 10K a month... nuts.

Greetings

M.