Golf Fees

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Rusty
Golf Fees

Post by Rusty » Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:50 pm

HI, visiting PV for the first time the week of Thanksgiving. I am staying at the Marriott at the Marina and I asked them about the fees for golf. They came back with a description of the golf course across the street from them, but were rather evasive about the fees, saying they varied. I am not cheap, but I peg my willinglyness to play about $125 US max, so I just need to know what the range will be. I hate to drag the clubs all the way and find out they want $200 to play. I can do a lot of wind surfing for that amount of money. thanks

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re:Golf Fees

Post by matt » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:40 am

I did a Google search on "green fees" and "vallarta". It came up with this link:

http://www.frommers.com/destinations/pu ... 20087.html

Your November visit to Puerto Vallarta would be during the "high season".

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:14 pm

You can play the Marina Course after 200 pm or 300 pm for like half price if you can handle the heat... Los Flamingos has raised their prices somewhat too (very sad) because when we used to stay out in Nuevo Vallarta, it was great, just five minute taxi, and 40 US and you were on the course... there are two signature courses in vista vallarta... www.foremexico.com check it out... one is a Jack Nicklaus and the other is a Tom Wisekof... they are supposed to be magnificent and TOUGH... but they are also $$$$$ mucho denaro.... good luck and hit them straight.....

Rusty

Post by Rusty » Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:18 am

Thanks, I will be looking at playing after 3PM. Looking forward to it.