Bloodhound????

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

pkonkle
PV Fan
PV Fan
Bloodhound????

Post by pkonkle » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:41 pm

Can anyone PLEASE tell me why the Bloodhound is unavailable right now? I was finally getting around to booking it for our trip in March and now it isn't available. Same with the Dolphin Encounter. Thanks much. I appreciate the help because I heard the cruise is exceptional to go on.

Travelbug in still snowy Wisconsin.

bzy1inpv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Bloodhound????

Post by bzy1inpv » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:48 pm

The bloodhound is available right now, It may not be available at the end of March because from December 15th until towrds the end of March it is BloodHound Whales and Sails, for whale watching time. Then they change back to their regular itinerary.

If you are trying to book them both through this site, and you tried multiple dates for both and it says unavailable, it could be a bug in the system, or they are no longer reserving these tours. Send them an email and tell them your situation in case Mogens does not see this thread.

information@puertovallarta.net

pkonkle
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by pkonkle » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:17 pm

I see the Whales and Sails - Bloodhound on this site. I just didn't page down far enough. I just noticed the normal Bloodhound tour was not available. I understand the Bloodhound is a great boat to be on and the crew is excellent so I was disappointed when I didn't see it on the board any longer. We'll be down the first week of March and can't wait!!!!!

Thanks for the help bzy1!!!!

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:03 pm

Some tours are no longer available on The Bloodhound but you can go on the Whales and Sails Bloodhound tour: http://www.puertovallarta.net/tours/tou ... sortvalue=

Bloodhound is a great choice and you'll have a fabulous time, the time I took the tour we went to the Marietas and saw jumping Whales, Orcas and Dolphins... cool! :-)

Kind regards

Mogens