Which Fiesta Is Better? Kystal or Iguana

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

seagoddess96
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Which Fiesta Is Better? Kystal or Iguana

Post by seagoddess96 » Tue May 03, 2005 11:03 pm

Hi There

We are coming to PV in July and would love some feed back from everyone as to which Fiesta is better? The one at the Krystal or the Iguana

Thanks
Mary

randyintucson
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Which Fiesta Is Better? Kystal or Iguana

Post by randyintucson » Tue May 03, 2005 11:18 pm

I've been to Iguana but not Krystal. All I can say is boy do they keep the booze coming! I can usually drink quite a bit without getting more than a little tipsy, but I don't recall ever being so bombed, although I wasn't sick or anything. Just couldn't remember anything the following day, so I guess I must of had a great time.

seagoddess96
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by seagoddess96 » Wed May 04, 2005 2:14 am

[ Thanks Randy

Thanks for the info Randy. Sounds like the booze was good quality!!!.. Did you have any favorite restaurants whie you where in PV? Did you happen to go to Rhythem of the NIght or Yelepa

Thanks and Take Care
Mary B.

randyintucson
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyintucson » Wed May 04, 2005 3:31 am

We have been on the Rhythms tour and to Yelapa, Las Animas, Quimiixtos,etc. Strongly recommend the Rythms tour. Way too many restaurants to make a few recommendations. Where will you be staying?

randyintucson
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyintucson » Wed May 04, 2005 3:33 am

We have been on the Rhythms tour and to Yelapa, Las Animas, Quimiixtos,etc. Strongly recommend the Rythms tour. Way too many restaurants to make a few recommendations. Where will you be staying?

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu May 05, 2005 12:41 am

the krystal is a good fiesta too... we have been to that one, but never the iguana one... Rythm of the Nights is a good time too... especially when you have a beautiful sunset as you are cruising to Los Calates, then have the moon over head as you are dining on the beach... tiki torches lighting your way... it is so wonderful... tree frogs chirping away... mmmmmmmmmmm wishing we were there right now... that is for sure....

there is just so much you can do and not do in Vallarta....

jhoefle
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jhoefle » Thu May 05, 2005 12:06 pm

Any concerns about the Rythms of the Night tour during the first half of June being rained out? Everyone says that the rain happens mostly in the evening. I really want to go but I'm not too excited about doing it in the rain.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu May 05, 2005 12:27 pm

judilee (May 05, 2005 08:06 a.m.):
Any concerns about the Rythms of the Night tour during the first half of June being rained out? Everyone says that the rain happens mostly in the evening. I really want to go but I'm not too excited about doing it in the rain.
boy i can't really say... never been there in june... sorry....

PV Beach Gal

Post by PV Beach Gal » Sun May 22, 2005 5:02 am

seagoddess96 (May 03, 2005 07:04 p.m.):
Hi There

We are coming to PV in July and would love some feed back from everyone as to which Fiesta is better? The one at the Krystal or the Iguana

Thanks
Mary
We have just literally returned from PV and we went to the Fiesta at the Iguana - our first time to this one. Previously we have gone to hotel ones, but thought we would try this one because we were told this is the most true mexican fiesta! It was not very good. The food was not good at all! And the place was also not too good. I would go to the Krystal could I do it over!

As for the Rythmns of the Night - GO...worth every peso!!!

grito

Post by grito » Sun May 22, 2005 5:14 pm

The fiesta at the Krystal is much better-no comparison.