super carts

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

rcracing
super carts

Post by rcracing » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:33 am

WE WILL BE IN P.V. NEXT MONTH AND WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE SUPER CARTS...LIKE THE PRICE, ESPECIALLY THE FASTER ONES. HAVE ALWAYS SEEN THEM NORTH OF TOWN BUT NEVER DONE THEM. WOULD YOU RECOMMEND TRYING THEM?

bzy1inpv

Re:super carts

Post by bzy1inpv » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:47 am

They are closed.

rcracing

Post by rcracing » Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:19 am

do you know when they will be re-opening?

palapa_gal
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by palapa_gal » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:59 pm

I believe they are closed for good but don't quote me on it.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:05 pm

well there you go people, a business opportunity for us to invest in and take turns running ... HA HA HA sounds like a plan to me...

love hugs and kisses from iowa...

rcracing

Post by rcracing » Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:51 am

i'm game...maybe we could all take turms with a house too...maybe take couple month shifts :-)...oh yeah!!!!

stew

Post by stew » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:33 am

Mr&MrsCrownParadise (Sep 14, 2005 01:05 p.m.):
well there you go people, a business opportunity for us to invest in and take turns running ... HA HA HA sounds like a plan to me...

I dated a gal for about 7 years who's father founded Waterloo Industries in of course Waterloo. She had a brother who had no interest in working in the business but loved Go Carts, building & operating a Go cart track for many years on 20 acres of the family estate. Thanks for reminding me. Of course I did not have enough sense to marry her & getting in on the good life! LOL

rcracing

Post by rcracing » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:40 am

stew..here is your chance to redeem yourself and go into a new partnership in go-carts

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:17 pm

stew (Sep 14, 2005 07:33 p.m.):
Mr&MrsCrownParadise (Sep 14, 2005 01:05 p.m.):

I dated a gal for about 7 years who's father founded Waterloo Industries in of course Waterloo. She had a brother who had no interest in working in the business but loved Go Carts, building & operating a Go cart track for many years on 20 acres of the family estate. Thanks for reminding me. Of course I did not have enough sense to marry her & getting in on the good life! LOL
Boy that would stink... what a missed opportunity Stew... but i know and feel your pain... both my brother and i were dating girls whose parents and grand parents owned most of the farm ground, grain elevator, seed, and feed company around Marcus Iowa... and MAN are there days we are still kicking ourselves. oh well... but i wouldn't change my life for anything today... somedays you just have to remember money can not buy happiness or love... and i love the one i am with, and i am extremely happy with her as well... only way we could be happier is to be in Vallarta full time ... one of these days we will meet that dream as well...

stew

Post by stew » Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:44 pm

Boy that would stink... what a missed opportunity Stew... but i know and feel your pain... both my brother and i were dating girls whose parents and grand parents owned most of the farm ground, grain elevator, seed, and feed company around Marcus Iowa... and MAN are there days we are still kicking ourselves. oh well... but i wouldn't change my life for anything today... somedays you just have to remember money can not buy happiness or love... and i love the one i am with, and i am extremely happy with her as well... only way we could be happier is to be in Vallarta full time ... one of these days we will meet that dream as well...

Oh I would not trade my dear wife for Donald Trumps fortune! She is truly the love of my life, gorgeous, intelligent (she gets her PHD next month) & since my retirement pays 80 % of the bills. How many gals would allow their husband to spend the winter in Mexico joining him as her career allows? I got it made!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:57 pm

stew (Sep 15, 2005 08:44 a.m.):
Oh I would not trade my dear wife for Donald Trumps fortune! She is truly the love of my life, gorgeous, intelligent (she gets her PHD next month) & since my retirement pays 80 % of the bills. How many gals would allow their husband to spend the winter in Mexico joining him as her career allows? I got it made!

yes you do my friend... and so do i.... i won't truly admit it to her, but yes i do have it made... we have been married 17 yrs, and we have been together over 18 yrs... we have learned alot from each other... as well as draw on that knowledge of the past and move foreever forward with our lives. and to beable to spend your winters in Mexico is just fanstastic... our day is coming that is for sure.. one day... one day... and that is what it takes these days, one day at a time Happiness all around for sure... Take care...