Sailors(PacificNW)to meet/sail with cruisers!

Questions or tips on tours, excursions, ecotourism and activities.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Markpisces
Sailors(PacificNW)to meet/sail with cruisers!

Post by Markpisces » Wed Feb 06, 2002 10:54 pm

Hi,

2 couples are coming to P.V. on 2/21. I am leaving the Spiritwind on the bouy in S.Puget Sound. She's a 40' Custom Flushdeck. Dan and I are bringing our music stuff to play out in Zhua later and jam allways with locals et all. I (Mark) would love to have a chance to visit with cruisers and maybe arrange for a sail. I would be happy to rent a day sailor. I considered buying the Gysy Wind, a Canadian boat in P.V., but elected to get into a boat closer to home! Renee and I have plenty of crewing experience.. Dan and Lydia are willing ..lol.

We are kewl fourtysomethings ... you know.. day jobs and sojourners! The first thing I want to do to camp out at the Marina! And, check out the cruising yachts!

If you have a berth there, give us a heads up. We will come and say hi!
If you decide to leave some info on a daysailer to rent or where the divers and cruisers hang out, it would be very apprecicated. I assume we will find it out, as we all enjoy traveling abroad, once we get to P.V.

How are the waters? Any red tide. We will bring our NAUI cards in case the scuba is good.

Thanks, in advance! - M