Crown Paradise Family

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

tojol57
Crown Paradise Family

Post by tojol57 » Tue Oct 28, 2003 4:04 pm

Hello to all you fellow travelers.... Lorrie and I will be spending our seventh winter vacation with the friends, family and staff of the Crown Paradise Resort in February 2004... This will also be our second year in a row for a two full week vacation there... We have been coming to Puerto Vallarta for 11 yrs now... We have stayed out in Nuevo Vallarta (fka Radison Pariso and Hotel Sierra).... we really enjoyed those properties too as they were close to Los Flamingos for my winter golf sessions... But now we have found Crown Paradise, close to downtown, etc... We love the Staff to death... they have to be one of the most considerate, wonderful, understanding group of people we have ever met... From the General Manager Ignacio Jueraru (?) (AKA Nacho to his friends), to all the Bartenders, wait staff, chefs, cooks, behind the scenes mangers, Ana in Guest Relations, Porfilio with food and beverage, etc.... Each and everyone of them want to make your stay the best each and every time.... Even the owner of the resort loves to hear from all his returning guests... We got the priviledge of meeting Senior Salvador on our last two trips to CPR... and you can't find a better gentleman that takes a complete interest in his staff and his guests... Bravo Salvador....

The reason for writing this, it because i have seen a lot of posts from return guests... and we love it... we are one big happy family at the Crown Paradise.... and as a return guest we keep on telling more and more people about our little piece of heaven and so our family grows more and more... and we love that feeling.... So come on down and enjoy our house... as the locals would say, mi casa su casa..... my house is your house....

So if you happen to be at Crown Paradise Feb 14 - 28th 2004, just look for the two crazy people from Iowa playing water volley ball, and basking in the sun.... then each and every day at 400 pm we get up and do the Sun Dance (Follow the Leader by the Soca Boys) yes each and every day Lorrie and I are up there leading the dance....

Well we hope to hear from more of you, and hope to share our experiences with you as well.... I do agree, we need to set up our own little network of CPR returnees.....

Love hugs and kisses to all....

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Re:Crown Paradise Family

Post by chuck » Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:14 pm

Cool, so gald to see you posted a date there. Kay and I were thinking of going around that time too. If everything works out we may just be staying there at the same time. I am on the funjet site almost every day looking for a good deal in mid Feb. Hope to see you at the CP sometime.
Chuck & Kay St.Louis,MO

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:46 pm

Chuck (Oct 28, 2003 01:14 p.m.):
Cool, so gald to see you posted a date there. Kay and I were thinking of going around that time too. If everything works out we may just be staying there at the same time. I am on the funjet site almost every day looking for a good deal in mid Feb. Hope to see you at the CP sometime.
Chuck & Kay St.Louis,MO
That would be Great Chuck.... Lorrie and I look forward to meeting you and Kay.... we go for morning walks everyday... we can go from CP to Cheeseburger's in Paradise in 55 minutes ... LOL i know vacation and exercise just don't mix somedays.... LOL but we have so much in the mornings like this... then catching some sun and fun along the pool.... e-mail me directly some time and i will send you a pic of Lorrie and Me, with Shea, Rachel and Danny from Activities and another couple from Edmonton Canada that are repeat guests as well...... Great to have more and more friends from CPR...... have a great day...

Grundy Center, Iowa

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by luvthis » Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:20 pm

Dog-gone, there's no way Bob & I can return to the Crown again in February. We just returned from our 5th visit on October 5th. We try to go each year around the end of September to early October and we celebrate our anniversary. Boy...two weeks, as well! How do you manage that??? One year we went in April and celebrated Bob's birthday. We were able to book a 10 night Fun Jet charter package on that visit. When we go in September it is off season & the Fun Jet charters only offer a one week or two week choice. We can't get away that long & besides our travel budget can't afford 2 weeks. Anyway, please say "hola" to Ana, Danni, Aldo, Mariana, Danny Boy, and the rest of the fabulous staff at the Crown Paradise for us. The memories they have helped us create from our 5 visits to the Crown can not be expressed in words. The memories are in our hearts & minds forever. If Chuck & Kaye make it there when you go, please say hello to them as well for us. There are several of us that are multiple repeaters and even though we haven't met, the shared positive experiences we've each had on our vacations have helped to create a bond that is very nice. Maybe someday we will be able to all meet at the Crown for a week of fun in the sun. Until them, we will be thinking of you. Have a great vacation. Best, Jean & Bob of Wisconsin