Crown Paradise Pool and Beach Area

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

gramabronco
Crown Paradise Pool and Beach Area

Post by gramabronco » Fri May 30, 2003 3:06 pm

How many pools does the Crown Paradise Hotel have? What is the pool area like, chairs, etc., and how about the beach area, lots of palapas, chairs, etc.?

mhahn

Re:Crown Paradise Pool and Beach Area

Post by mhahn » Sat May 31, 2003 2:47 am

There is one pool at the CP, it is all the same depth, good sized. There are many lounge chairs around the pool area, some have a covering above them (palapa). The beach in front has many loungers with "palapas". The chairs are the comfortable type, not padded but but made with nylon like material. Not the hard platic type or the ones with plastic strips.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sat May 31, 2003 2:33 pm

Depth about 4 ft all the way, just the right depth for playing tequila volleyball ect. The pool is heated so if the air is a little cool the pool is nice. Lots of lounge chairs, some with shade. Servers come around almost every 20min to refresh your beverages.

braden
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by braden » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:15 pm

We went to Puerto Vallarta the last week of March 2003. We loved the Crown Paradise. We are planning a trip back Feb. 2004. I took a bunch of pictures of the hotel and they may be of some use to someone going that has not stayed there before. Enjoy!

http://www.eurekatek.net/pv/index.htm

Braden

bill12

Post by bill12 » Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:06 pm

Isnt the real reason the pool is only 4 ft deep is because it keeps the drunks from drowning????

Hey Chuck did the hurricane take out the vendors shacks just down the beach or did they rebuild ??

Just 3 more months till Pvr and the CPR WOOOO HOOOOO

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:21 pm

Last time we were there June 03 everything was intact and shipshape.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:51 pm

Only 75 days left and we will be back there for our 7th time... Yes Chuck we are jealous that you have 3 more time there than we doo.... but sooner or later we will catch you HA HA HA..... but the pool is great for tequila volleyball, swimming, and socializing as well... and NO IT NOT FOR THE DRUNKS.... only those people that think they have to consume more alcohol than they deserve on their first day think that and suffer they remaining days of their vacation... but when you are down there for 14 days every year you learn the ways of our home... yes it is our second home.... and we treat it that way too..... sorry just on a tangent today... LOL....

but the facilities are top notch... the vendors are friendly and understand NO somedays... LOL but they did get their little "beach mall" put back together... and they do have some decent stuff there....

BILL12

Post by BILL12 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:46 am

I could not agree more as 4 time viditors ( also this feb) I have to say that the Crown Paradise is second to none , we always say we are going to try some place different but always end up back in Paradise , when you ve got the best why try the rest

What I meant about the drunks was Maybe its a good thing the pool is only 4 ft deep as Mrs CP states most 1st timers on teir first day try and drink all the booze at the hotel ....pace yourselves folks 14 days is a long time.......75 days and countin........ lol

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by luvthis » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:29 pm

How do you guys manage to go for 14 days at a time? One time Bob & I were able to stay for 10 days (that was in April, 1999). We really thought we'd died & gone to heaven that time! Anyway, most charter packages in September/October from Chicago O'Hare are for 7 days or 14 days & we just can't swing the 14 days. So...we save & dream & plan all year for our week in paradise at the Crown. There's no better place in Puerto Vallarta. We have been told that many of the locals come to the Crown Paradise for a day pass when they just want to kick back and relax. That says a lot for the people that work there, the management, and the surroundings. Can't beat it!! We hope to return for our 6th stay in September or October, 2004. Enjoy! Bob & Jean in Racine, WI

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:33 pm

I know what you mean. If I stayed longer than 8 days, I don't think I could go back home. I really feel for the guests who only stay 3-4 nights, just when you get the feel for the place you have to leave.