Hotel Eloisa

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

belardi
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by belardi » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:22 am

Joyce,

I will be interested in your 'report' if you guys end up staying at Eloisa. I too thought it sounded cool, but didn't have the feedback you got.

When are you planning on going? Just curious. I made reserv's at Hotel Brisas; keeping my fingers crossed, as I've not stayed there. But really can't think of any real complaints from any place I've stayed there: Roger's, Yasmin, Los Arcos. Emperador stes (I think), and private apts.

belardi

rossk
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by rossk » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:35 pm

We have also booked at the Eloisa, tho only for our arrival night in Oct, the rest of our stay being in a condo further south. If it can wait til then, we should have some info, as well as some images for our webshots album. Our only other stay in old town has been at the Molino de Agua, and we've been watching some of these threads with new interest - to facilitate more frequent PV trips we're looking to economize on our hotels in the future, and the Eloisa looked like an obvious choice.