hotel emperador?

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

rcracing
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
hotel emperador?

Post by rcracing » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:40 am

i know it has been awhile since i've been on here but it's time since we are headed down in 3 weeks and counting. :D anyway we have stayed at playa los arcos a few times and at the rosita a few more times. obviously hard beds and lots of ammenities aren't that big a deal for us(not spending much time in the hotel and lots of margaritas before bedtime takes care of these). this coming trip we're staying at the emperador and see very mixed reviews. just wondering if anyone had any thoughts, opinions, or ? that they wanted to share. we are supposedly staying in the building closer to the ocean and not across the street. thank you

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:31 pm

hi there,we stayed there in jan. of this year and we loved it.We had a room across the street and lucked out by getting a suite.The room was very clean,the balcony was a little small but no big deal.We would leave for breakfast and come back an hour or so later and the room would be all done.You cant beat the location everything is right there.THEY have 2 different pools you can use on roofs we really didnt use them though because we would go onto the beach under a palapa.I am not sure if they have a resteraunt in there yet, just after we left the one there closed up.The use of the computers was great to keep in touch with our kids.We didnt have any complaints and we stayed before at el pescador and this year we are staying at costa club punta arena because we couldnt get a deal on emperador.The showers are big and theres lots of hot water I read one review that put this down but we had no trouble.Hope you have a great time.