Costa Club Punta Arena??

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

prairiechic
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Costa Club Punta Arena??

Post by prairiechic » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:09 pm

We booked a last minute cheap and I mean cheap package at this hotel. I read some reviews on trip advisor and am little nervous. Like I said this trip was cheap and all inclusive not really expecting much but just wondering what people on this site are saying. I am probably worrying for nothing. I love the location, on Googe Earth looks like it will be a short and wonderful walk along the beach to town. The pictures I have seen don't look all that bad but some are saying it is horrible. Considering it is -38C here tody who cares as long as the sun is shining and the beer flowing what could go wrong eh? Any info would be nice if only to give me other opinions. thank you in advance Liz

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:36 pm

hi, we are booked in there as well from the 16th to the 30th.We have talked to a few ppl who stayed there and there thoughts were that it was fine.Its not a 5 star but its also not a 1 star.We have stayed at el pescador and emperador so we are looking forward to this place like you it was such a good deal and we have never done ai before.When are you going?

prairiechic
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by prairiechic » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi We will be there from the 11th til the 19th of January. How many in your party? Maybe we could do cocktails? Our names are Dave and Liz we will be the ones having a blast regardless of the hotel. Liz

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Hi Liz and Dave welcome to pvnet..
I noticed that you are from Carrot River Sask.

My Uncle taught High School there some time ago and my Aunt taught grade School..
My Uncle was also was Vice Principle of the High School at the time.
I attended Carrot River High for a short time :) a long time :oops: ago...
I Have some fun :) memories from that time..

Enjoy your vacation in PV..You do not have very many sleeps left... :)

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:22 pm

I am sure we will meet up at some point.There is just the 2 of us and we are tyler and michelle.We have the same attitude regardless of the hotel we always have a good time expecially when its hitting -40 here.