Best Hotel Value for the money

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

canada
Re:Best Hotel Value for the money

Post by canada » Tue May 18, 2004 8:33 pm

thats cool mm

maplelagjames
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by maplelagjames » Wed May 19, 2004 10:01 pm

Having first gone to PV back in the 1960's, and with 30 some trips under our belts, I still think the Hotel Rosita is one of the greatest values in PV. Location, location, location is second to none, it is sparkling clean, a family run operation who care about you, a great sunset bar and restaurant, a nice clean pool overlooking the bay, and with rates for the money that are more than fair and I think offer super value. You might not want a room on the street side if you are a light sleeper, but other than that, I can't think of a nicer place for a relaxing vacation. I think the hotel was started in 1948 and is still one of the gems of PV. And there is a most diverse mix of guests from locals and Mexicans from the interior, Europe, Canada and the US and this all makes for a great cross section to mingle and enjoy and visit. We will be back in March of 2005.

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Wed May 19, 2004 11:51 pm

canada (May 18, 2004 04:33 p.m.):
thats cool mm
right on, m.m.

CrisxCross

Post by CrisxCross » Thu May 20, 2004 12:39 am

Since I started this thread pls. let me say....not one time did we ever lack prompt seating and meals, a great place by the pools or ever mind seeing even the local soccer team, who never bothered anyone while we were there. We left the hotel daily for activities but always came back for the great eats, a/c and total convenience and quality care.

I'm sure we could have paid tons of $$$ to get that "swim up bar" ambience but.. But we are just simple folks who just like a great bargain without substituting quality. If you are in P.V. walk over to the Buenaventura at 1301 Avenida Mexico talk to Angie and make your own opinion.

Thanx again for all of your input.
Chris
:)

PS: Mogens you would definately not be disappointed based on your common sense on these matters.