Riu Vallarta

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God
Riu Vallarta

Post by chuck » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:42 pm

This new resort is opening the end of this week from what I understand. Looks like a really nice resort. I was hoping to book this palce for this Jan but the flights from STL really suck this time of year. Probably explains why we have spent the 6 or the last 7 Januarys on the Riveria Maya.

I am looking for trip reports to this hotel in the next few months, because I may book the place for us in June.

michael
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Riu Vallarta

Post by michael » Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:35 pm

try this web sight Rusty's Riu Reviews

PVinJan
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

RIU in 2 weeks

Post by PVinJan » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:45 pm

Chuck-I am staying at the RIU from Jan 13-21st and I will definitely give you the rundown on it when I return :) This will be my first time to PV ever and I'm SOOO psyched! It looks beautiful. Just trying to read up on things to do when we are there.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:14 pm

Thanks, I'd really like to know how the place is. The price seem comparable to the GCP, and eventhough I'd hate not to book there I think this time we might try something different.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:28 pm

A friend of mine has departed today from STL to the Riu Vallarta. She assures me that I will get the run down on this place. I also would appreciate all other reports. I really want to book this place this summer.
BUMP