GCP Dress Code

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

gfordyce
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
GCP Dress Code

Post by gfordyce » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:55 pm

we are staying at the golden crown paradise for the first time will arrive on Friday and am wondering about the dress code for men at the restartants.. previously we have always stayed at the Plaza Pelicanos and you could just eat in shorts, from looking at the website it looks like you have to wear long pants? am I correct?

mhahn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mhahn » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:26 pm

The restaurants you make reservations for require long pants for men and closed toe shoes (no sandals). I have seen jeans worn. Women can wear sandals. Shorts are acceptable at the outside restaurant. You will enjoy your visit!

tojol57

Dress Codes

Post by tojol57 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:31 pm

Yes, the men must wear long pants and closed in shoes like mhahn stated... yes blue jeans are acceptible in the specialty resturants (Salvador's and Paradise, as well as the French, Italian, and Japanese next door)... Some men will wear their blue jeans and tennis shoes to these resturants.... Now for Lorrie and me, she will have plenty of capri pants, sun dresses, as well as some black cocktail dresses, and i will have an ample supply of dress slacks, dockers, etc... for our nightes at these resturants....

enjoy your time there....

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:01 pm

Like these two guys said.

Dockers, loafers and a nice shirt will fit the bill for Salvador's and the Paradise resturants. If you wan to be cassual, eat dinner at the Bella Vista. FYI for lunch at the Bella Vista it is proper to wear something too coverup your beach wear, like a wrap-around coverup and a light blouse.

If you don't want to cover up that awsome tan, you can have lunch at the pool grill or the grill and delli at the Breeze bar on the beach. Be sure to try the #8 grilled mahi-mahi sandwich at the Breeze bar. It's a must try.

Have a good time, wish I was there.

gfordyce
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

GCP

Post by gfordyce » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:26 pm

Wow!!!! yoU ARE RIGHT IT IS THE GREATEST PLACE EVER, AND POLY'S SEXY COFFEES ARE TOO DIE FOR.
wE HAD A BLAST :D

tojol57

Re: GCP

Post by tojol57 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:17 pm

gfordyce wrote:Wow!!!! yoU ARE RIGHT IT IS THE GREATEST PLACE EVER, AND POLY'S SEXY COFFEES ARE TOO DIE FOR.
wE HAD A BLAST :D
well if you are still there, you give Poly a big hug from his Big Brother Mr Crown for me... and you are caught on fast, he is the best... and the GCP is something very special to people... especially those of us that keep coming back year after year after year after year... Right Chuck and Mark....

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:08 pm

Knew you would have a great time. We have recomended the GCP to many and they all have had wonderful trips.