Welcome to "Riviera Nayarit"

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

tojol57
Welcome to "Riviera Nayarit"

Post by tojol57 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:00 pm

a friend of mine e-mailed this link to them this morning. And by the looks of the article our friends in Nayarit... Welcome to the Riviera Nayarit

now that they have screwed up the east coast they are going to come to the west coast and srew this up too. Sorry just my opinion

-www.pvmirror.com/fromthenorthshore/195-north-ing.html

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:15 pm

DELETED

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:34 pm

i posted this same link and comment on that "other" site that shall go nameless - Trip Advisor... it sounds like Phase one has been going for a few years now... they have the new 4 lane highways from Punta Minta to Sayulita... if anybody has any more information to share with us and this forum, it would be greatly appreciated. lets hope that they do not ruin this area like they have on the east coast... it is just my opinion people...

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:27 am

Gee that other site didn't remain nameless for long, Tom. I love both sides or Mexico and use that to my advantage. From STL the charter flights change every couple of months to late arrival and then to early arrival alternating between the Riviera Maya and PV. The last year and a half we have been to the Playa del Carmen area 4 times and 0 times to PV. Now we are heading again to PV, not the GCP but up north to either the Marival Grand or the Riu Vallarta. I've put both on hold till this Monday scheduled dates of Jan 16-23 '08.

Let us not forget how BIG my once beloved area between the marina and el centro has gotten. Let's face it these areas are going to change, lets hope it doesn't screw things up too much.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:19 pm

Have some news on the Riviera Nayarit on our News blog: http://puertovallartanet.blogspot.com/

I believe it is good that the Nayarit guys finally start building a name of their own instead of parasiting the Vallarta brand, secondly this will also take some pressure off Puerto Vallarta and allow a more spread out development instead of concentrating it all in the mid-south part of the bay. Of course, we all hope they don't turn the whole thing into a Disneyland type project... but considering just how "well" everything is "planned" in the area, if it doesn't happen it's just because there wasn't enough money to do so :-)

Greetings

Mogens