GCP changes

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

tojol57
GCP changes

Post by tojol57 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 pm

Good morning everybody.... I got an e-mail from Lorena Mojarro yesterday announcing that she was leaving the GCP as the guest relations manager. Mirna Velazquez Salgado has been named to replace Lorena. Lorena's last day is August 10th. We are sorry to see her leave the GCP family, but we welcome the opportunity to meet and work with Mirna in the days, weeks, months to come....

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by luvthis » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:38 pm

:roll: I agree Tom. I wish Lorena well as she begins her new work. It seems like the guest relations manager position continues to struggle with ongoing turnover. Although we will not get to meet Lorena, Bob & I look forward to introducing ourselves to Mirna when we arrive in November.

--Jean & Bob

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:30 am

Is there anyone left there from the good old days, ie '99 - '05? I guess maybe Poly is about the only one.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:46 pm

chuck wrote:Is there anyone left there from the good old days, ie '99 - '05? I guess maybe Poly is about the only one.
Poly is still there, and Aldo has come back. Some of the activies have changed again, but that is not surprising with the hours and schedules they all have to work... so we will see in november what has changed and not changed...

not all that long ago Angie sent me an e-mail with all the changes in the office area. Promotions, transfers, etc...

pvfunlover
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvfunlover » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:39 pm

Nov. 7-14 will be my 7th trip to the GCP in 3 and a half years and even though the staff changes some I'm still overwhelmed with the hospitality of the staff and the quality of the service. I was glad to see Aldo back when I was there in May.