riu vallarta in october

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

sbundy
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
riu vallarta in october

Post by sbundy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:31 am

hello everyone,

hello

My girlfriend and myself are travelling to the riu vallarta oct13/07 to oct20/07. What can we generally expect as far as weather? We now here it is the raining season at that time and hurricane season. We are really praying for nice sunny weather seing its our first vacation believe it or not! Does anyone know what the past octobers have been like? also has anyone been to the riu vallarta? any comments or tips? any comments will help. i really hope this vacation works out. I really need it!!!!!

thank you

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:59 am

DELETED

**LoLa**
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by **LoLa** » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:10 am

Hey there! I stayed at the Riu Vallarta acouple of weeks ago, and the resort is beautiful and BIG! the only down fall (in my opinion) was that if your planning on going out at night, its about a $20 cab ride there and back, and it takes about 20 minutes to downtown (malecon).
But if going out is not an issue, then stay there, you'll love it!

TJKSwift
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by TJKSwift » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:49 pm

We were in PV last October and are going again next month. We thought the weather was fabulous. Most days were between 85-90 degrees F, a little on the humid side, but not terrible or unbearable. Reminded us of July and August here in Iowa.

Enjoy your trip,
June