Villa Primavera

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God
Villa Primavera

Post by travelbug_jp » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:35 am

A colleague who was in PV in Feb. was given a recommendation by the maid or someone else who worked at the hotel where they were staying. She had mentioned that her parents had stayed there and really enjoyed it. The name of the place is "Villa Primavera" and it is and I quote 'enseguida de Coppel & Canto del Sol. Apartamentos amueblados.'
Now if my Spanish is correct I believe it means furnished apartments on the corner by Coppel & Canto del Sol or something along those lines.
I know that area really well but am not familiar with the Villa Primavera or what it has to offer. The search I did here gave me 265 options and nothing on this particular place. Can anyone help me with more information so I can pass it on to my friend? Thanks

Joyce

tandr2
PV Master
PV Master

Post by tandr2 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:42 pm

The name sounds kind of familiar - but I can't tell you any more than that - sorry Joyce.

P.S. We should get together and have dinner soon..

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:22 pm

Thanks Tracy
It probably sounds familiar because its around the area of Canto del Sol and you've passed it regularly. It sounds familiar to me too.
Anyone else?
Joyce

dgwick
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by dgwick » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:22 pm

Isn't Coppel a store by the Canto?

Coppel - Francisco Medina Asc., 222-8461
It's on the main street (Fransisco Medina) around the area where the Villas Vallarta and Canto del Sol are. Sorry I don't recall seeing the Villa Primavera though.
Maybe if someone is around there they could check or maybe phone the store??

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:13 pm

I think so too. We used to stay at the Canto and remember very clearly seeing the Coppel sign so I know the area, just can't recall the Villa Primavera though. I was hoping someone would know something.

Joyce

alain
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by alain » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Weezie
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Weezie » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:21 pm

Hi; Did you get the name correctly.There is a" Villa Premiere Hotel and Spa" that is located 5 minutes walk from the Malecon.It is near the Sheraton. It is carried by Air Transat and others in Canada.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:36 pm

Alain and Weezie
Thank you for the replies. Alain, the link you posted is not the one my friend mentioned, as it was not out in Nuevo. Thank you.
Weezie it is possible that its the one by the Sheraton that you mention. I did ask my friend if the name was correct because no one seemed to know about it and I thought that was a bit strange. Usually there are a few people who seem to be "in the know."
I told him I would check it out when I go down and get back to him.
Thanks again

Joyce

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Villas Primavera

Post by Jennybean » Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:10 am

Is there a street address? That would help in determining whether it's an actual condo or apartment complex or the Villa Premier hotel.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Re: Villas Primavera

Post by travelbug_jp » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:42 pm

Jennybean wrote:Is there a street address? That would help in determining whether it's an actual condo or apartment complex or the Villa Premier hotel.
Jennybean, this is all the info I got ... "Villa Primavera,enseguida de Coppel & Canto del Sol. Apartamentos amueblados.'

Joyce

helenf
PV Guru
PV Guru

Villa Primavera

Post by helenf » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:19 pm

Hi Joyce,

There is a mention of "Casa Primavera" at vallartasunset.com. It says that it is 15 minutes walking distance to Los Muertos beach near the Rio Cuale?

The only other Villa Primavera I could come up with was a hotel in Guadalajara.

Helen