GCP Repeaters...Dani is back at Nitro dancing

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
GCP Repeaters...Dani is back at Nitro dancing

Post by luvthis » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:48 pm

:D Those of you that are multi-repeaters to the GCP must know Dani. He worked at the Activity Desk for many years during the day and then performed at the nightclub for the 9:30 p.m. shows. He left the GCP and dancing at Nitrol sometime after our visit there in Sept. 2006. It was posted on these boards where he had moved and what he was doing.

Anyway...we were at the GCP for our 8th visit from 11/3-11/10/07. On Wednesday, 11/7, we were watching the Broadway show and I looked...then looked again...one of the dancers sure looked like Dani. It WAS Dani. After the show he was outside shaking hands. When he saw Bob & I, he gave us a huge smile & I was able to capture a hug. He told me he is back living in Puerto Vallarta and that it was his first night back dancing at Nitro. He made it very clear that he was performing at Nitro but not working at the GCP. I did not press him for any more information, but asked him if his life was happy. He assured me it was. We enjoyed him in two more shows that week and when I saw him again, he smiled very geniunely, recognizing our faces.

So, those of you returning soon the the GCP or Crown Paradise Club, look for Dani performing at Nitro. He is very talented, kind, and genuine. We remember him fondly and wish him all the best as he searches to find peace, contentment, and fulfillment in his dancing career and his personal life.

--Jean & Bob
Racine, WI

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:55 pm

thanks again Jean... Dany is the activities member that "annointed" us with the distinguished title of Mr and Mrs Crown... and that was during our second visit there... he is everything that you said about him... he is just so special to all us repeaters... especially Chuck and Kaye from St. Louis...

thanks again. you are a very special person yourself Jean...

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:35 pm

I saw your announcement concerning Dani on TA. I'm going to try to contact him at the Four Seasons while we are at the Marival Grand in Jan.

pvfunlover
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Cani

Post by pvfunlover » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:08 am

I just returned today from another excellent stay at the GCP. I will be posting a review,etc... later. Just wanted to say that I talked with one of the activities staff and he said Dani was only there for about 3 or 4 nights to help out and probably wouldn't be back.