Day pass at los arcos hotel

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru
Day pass at los arcos hotel

Post by JROJEFF » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Frank and debbie were telling me about buying a day pass at los arcos hotel ,it cost 200 pesos but in-return you get a credit for 200 pesos for food and drinks ,after your 200 runs out you just pay what you owe, sounds like a good deal to me and you get to use a palapa on the beach.

teduardo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by teduardo » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:12 am

There are plenty of places along Playa Los Muertos you can get a palapa or an umbrella without paying 200 up front, as long as you eat and or drink. I don't know what PLA's prices are like, but I bet most will be less expensive than what a hotel charges.

Some of the restaurant/bar choices are: época, Burros Bar, Langostinos, Cuates y Cuetes, El Dorado, La Palapa, Fidencios, Blue Chairs, Ritmos Beach Club aka Green Chairs.

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:28 am

agree with you ,but it would be a nice way to check out the hotel pool ,food and drinks before staying there and it really does not cost anything to do this except the day pass and you get that back by having something to eat and drink. If you were thinking about staying there in the future.

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:32 am

And as far as cyc goes ,food and drink can get a little pricy for just sitting there, I know my tab for 1 person was well over 200 pesos ,but I do like to drink :lol:

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Day Pass

Post by smitty » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:20 am

Good info Jeff - many people that don't have access to a pool - have asked about day passes . :)

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Day Passes

Post by Jennybean » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:39 pm

True day passes are available at several hotels for those that want to use the pools. Plus the Tropicana and Lindo Mar will let you use their pools as long as you purchase drinks/snacks at their snack bar or restaurant facilities (the happy hour at the Lindo Mar alone is worth the price and the trip out for the pool - best 2x1 pour on the bay, hands down).

Dreams offers a fantastic day pass as a matter of fact - the day pass includes ALL food and drink for the day, full beach and pool access, in/out privileges at the resort, and the ability to make a reservation at one of the a la carte restaurants for dinner. This pass in the shoulder season is about 700 pesos for the day - the dinner privilege alone is worth that price.

benito
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by benito » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:00 pm

los arcos drink and menu prices are competitive with the other places close by and they have the 2x1 happy hour, 1-3pm

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Passes

Post by smitty » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:50 pm

I bet the pool is included - remember the no thongs rule jbean and I'll cancel the speedo :)

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:00 pm

Sandy ,I knew it rang a bell when frank was telling me about this ,I almost forgot that you and fred were telling tom and lorrie and myself about it also on the bus to sayulita. to many tequillas the night before ***-(

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:13 am

I thought maybe those were their "evil twin's names"? Ha! Ha! Jeff, we were so surprised when you came walking up to the GCP the next morning. I figured after all you had to drink the night before that you were down for the count but you were a trooper and went with us and even attempted to surf.

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:13 am

As janice would quote me " I aint scared"