san marino plaza anyone

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

reggaelovemusic
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
san marino plaza anyone

Post by reggaelovemusic » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:15 pm

hola. were looking for a clean comfy to enjoy this winter . has anyone stayed at the San Marino Plaza ? How is the ocean junior suites , are they clean and how is the security. Is there a good beach. thanks for any imfo.
can't wait to get back to this wonderful city.

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:54 am

My husband and I stayed there in February of 2003 and had one of the junior ocean suites. It was great value for the money and the beach in front of the hotel is very nice. Security was not a problem although I'm sure someone could easily get onto the grounds if they wanted to. The only drawback at all was the quality of the food but that didn't bother us much as we like to eat out. It was fine for breakfast and drinks before bed, etc.

godaloveme
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by godaloveme » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:58 pm

We stayed there last year and thought its great older but very clean and you cant ask for a better location !! I cant say much about the food eather to many good places close by to eat at we only had breacky at the hotel a few times thats it. We are going to be staying there again in the end of this oct I will pay more attention to the food and let ya know when we return

reggaelovemusic
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by reggaelovemusic » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:07 am

thank you for your replies. have fun in oct wish i was going .

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:38 am

Anyone stayed here lately? Thinking of staying here this January. It is pretty cheap. My concern is that it might be too busy. I'm not an ocean swimmer but I did likek the beach by the Holiday Inn last year. The plus is this hotel is close to a lot of beach bars, restaurants etc. We eat out all the time so it doesn't really matter what the food is like. As long is clean that is the main thing. Can't wait!!