Eloisa

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

ticu
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Eloisa

Post by ticu » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:54 am

Anyone knows anything about this hotel?It looks cheap but very central. Anything bad with it? Is it safe?
Any reply, comment, thanks in advance...

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by pdxbuff » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 am

I've been by this hotel but have never been inside. Here are some helpful websites.http://www.vallartaonline.com/accommoda ... Coast.html

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by pdxbuff » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:44 am

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:25 am

My wife and I have stayed there three times. Just loved it! It is basic, Mexican and very clean with friendly, helpful employees. Each time we stayed in a suite on the south side. From the patio, you can see the bay, the town and the mountains. There is a real nice roof top area to take a dip(small, shallow pool) or sun bathe. The view is killer. There is also a nice restaurant on the property. Enjoy. Chuck... 8)

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:00 pm

I stayed there 2 years ago for 1 week , very nice location with a great view ,yes the pool is small but great for just a dip to cool off ,the rooftop is great for getting sun and the view is great ,and the staff is very friendly,it is very noisy and music plays very early and very late from places next door . would I stay there again-yes but I prefer El pescador for less money and a little more peaceful for the hangover in the morning.

MartyC
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by MartyC » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:05 pm

My wife and I stayed there last year. The hotel is very basic, but very central Just one recommendation, get an outside room. We found the rooms on the inside of the hotel very dark and dreary. No natural light. One thing that we found very nice was the rooftop deck.
There are some pictures in our trip report here.
viewtopic.php?t=14271