embacadero pacifica resort!!!

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

twinner
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
embacadero pacifica resort!!!

Post by twinner » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:46 pm

we have booked this resort on a very good package from funjet out of miwaukke in april. just wanted to ask if anyone has stayed ther? and what did you think? how are rooms, drinks foodand area? we know it is in the marina and not on ocean we are good with all that it also is not rated very high but we have been at 3 stars all the way up to 6 golden apples and we always have fun!! go with an open mind. also how big is marina area as far as how long a walk to get around? any good bars etc.? why all the very cheap prices to p.v. i know the swine flu. but that was blown out of proportion in my opinion. did not think the prices would be good all the way to april the month we like to go down theree. are we just lucky? thanks twinner

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Embarcadero

Post by smitty » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 pm

The good news is you got a good deal and you are in PV ! The bad news is you are staying at a low end Mexican AI . Take a cab or bus downtown and enjoy yourselves . Visit Sr Fox at http://www.romamexico.com/ and ask about the specials .

kagnew64
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Marina area

Post by kagnew64 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:52 pm

The EP is next to the Marina. You can watch boats and yachts sail past
your room at all hours. I have seen residents of the EP crossing the
street with beach towels and swim suits so I surmiss they have beach
priviledges. Lots of restaurants but no real bars in the marina area. You
can catch the bus outside the front door. Taxis everywhere.