Old Town Hotels

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

stevePVsince1972
PV Fan
PV Fan
Old Town Hotels

Post by stevePVsince1972 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:27 pm

hi everyone, the forum is moving slow lately, summer slowdown? not much exchange or comments so,,,,i have a question ? has anyone recently stayed in ,or have info on some of the smaller hotels in the romantic zone,,,,,i havent been for a while and cant decide where to stay on a budget,7 -21 days,,,,i prefer this area where you get to mix with the local people ,,and world traveler types.....thanks

pvgemini
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvgemini » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:16 pm

You can find old threads about this......I have never stayed in a hotel in that area, but people seem to mention Playa Los Arcos and the other Los Arcos properties, Tropicana Hotel. Casa Isabel (I'm not exactly sure where that is). There are also lots of condos in that area, and I find those to be a better bargain, with more space, but a little bit more isolating than a hotel. You can always meet people on the beach! Are there just 2 of you travelling?

Sally

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

Goggle PV and surroundings

Post by pdxbuff » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:09 am

Hotels vs condos?
You must decide. You will find beaucoup listings that will challenge your priorities.