embarcadero resort

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

twinner
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
embarcadero resort

Post by twinner » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:56 pm

we booked this resort. anyone been there? i have heard people did not have balcony? we booked asuperior balcony room . where are these located? will we have view of pool and marina? are all balcony's on marina side? or could we be on back side? any advice on pools drinks restaurants etc. will be appreciated. thanks twinner

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

Try trip Advisor here:

Post by pdxbuff » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:36 am

michael
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by michael » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:39 am

Just a question as to why you would book at a hotel and then ask for reviews? Makes sense to do it the other way around don't you think?

Michael :)

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Embarcadero

Post by smitty » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:10 pm

I bet because they got a real good deal . Embarcadero is a budget type all inclusive - remember you get what you pay for . The good news is PV is at your doorstep - hop on the bus or in a cab and go downtown and experience world class restaurants and shopping . Walk the malecon and people watch or maybe spot a whale or dolphin in the bay . Take a tour (lots offered on this site ) or go fishing . Meet the locals and haggle with a beach vendor - enjoy a drink at a seaside bar for sunset - your options aren't limited to where you have booked - that is the true beauty of PV . :)

kagnew64
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Embarcadero

Post by kagnew64 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:04 pm

First let me say I have never stayed at this property. Every year we pass
across the parking lot to go from our TS to the marina. At the Embarcadero
all of the balconies are on the marina side. The marina has a casa de cambio, many nice restaurants, and many nice shops. Good value prices.
A new restaurant is El Primo next to the OXXO. From the front entrance
of the Embarcadero proceed to the street, turn left and walk about 100
yards. There are small restaurants on both sides of the Mini Super. We
enjoyed many meals at El Primo.
The bus to town stops out front of your hotel.
Have a great trip

twinner
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

embarcadero

Post by twinner » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:34 pm

thanks all!!! yes we got a fantastic deal on funjet out of mke. and yes we did our homework and checked it out before booking. always do. we go on alot of trips all year long. i am faithfully on trip advisor and many other sites. but would like opinions from people that were just there. anyone know of a good site for a listing of bars and restaurants and stores in marina and maybe pics. thanks for any advice or help you can give on hotel or area. twinner